LPN / MA JobEast Windsor, NJ 94811
Apply NowBack to All Jobs
As an MA / LPN, you would be an important part of the patient's healthcare experience by being the professional who completes the nursing process. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the physician and multi-disciplinary team members and provide physical and psychological support to patients. Here, you can grow an amazing career while also enjoying competitive pay and enviable perks!Apply Now
Why You'll Love This JobWould you love to work with colleagues who truly care about their patients and one another? Are you a certified MA or LPN with a passion for making a difference in your community? Join a busy urgent care practice in northern NJ as a full time Medical Assistant or Licensed Vocational Nurse. We focus on providing quality customer care and service throughout our multiple clinic locations.
As an MA / LPN, you would be an important part of the patient's healthcare experience by being the professional who completes the nursing process. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the physician and multi-disciplinary team members and provide physical and psychological support to patients. Here, you can grow an amazing career while also enjoying competitive pay and enviable perks!
- Prepare exam rooms for patient encounters. Direct patients to examination rooms; assist in preparing patients for examination; helping patients in undressing, dressing, and getting on and off the examination table. Notify provider of patient's arrival and readiness for their examination. Assist providers with patient examinations and minor procedures.
- Records medical history, current medications, treatments, and problem list accurately. Obtains and records patient vital signs, temperature, pulse, and blood pressure, and reason for the visit.
- Assists with equipment cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization.
- Assist patients with completing essential paperwork and questionnaires.
- Ensures exam rooms are cleaned after each patient and appropriately stocked with necessary supplies. Practice proper infection control techniques.
- Cross-trained to perform front desk reception duties as needed, including but not limited to patient registration, answering phones, and scheduling appointments.
- Performs other duties as assigned. May be asked to work at other InFocus Urgent Care centers as needed.
- Graduate from a post-secondary Medical Assistance Program accredited by a national accrediting agency approved by NJ (American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), or National Center of Competency Testing (NCCT), or National Health Career Association (NHA) or American Medical Technologist (AMT), (NAHP) National Association of Health Professionals, or Board of Medical Examiners (BME).
- Strong verbal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in EHR preferred
- Proficiency with computers and office equipment in a medical practice