Book Keeper Part Time JobEwing, NJ 61617
Apply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This JobWe have a part-time opening for a bookkeeper in our Ewing, NJ location. The ideal candidate will be well organized, detail oriented and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the expense reports, accounts payable and receivable and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to produce clear financial reports. The candidate must be proficient in utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and QuickBooks.
- Accounts Receivable - cash application, deposit preparation, review of aging report and collection calls, order processing and account analysis.
- Customer Service – assists telephone customers with call-in ordering,
- Accounts Payable – opening mail, sorting and coding invoices, obtaining approvals, entering invoices into A/P computer system, processing checks, and handling vendor contacts.
- Sales Audit – maintains, inputs the audit of daily store reports to verify accuracy of sales data, verifies credit card sales totals and confirms daily store cash deposits.
QualificationsRequired Skills and Qualifications
- High degree of customer service, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple tasks. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Moderate computer/software skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Quickbooks.
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software.
- Must have (or be willing to obtain) a dedicated internet connection
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination